Days 5 & 6. Memories and Meltdowns.

Well. I am exhausted.

Yesterday we braved the rain to go to Hollywood Studios in the morning.

I grabbed FastPasses for Toy Story Midway Mania. It's a good ride but you have to do FastPass because it certainly isn't worth waiting the hour plus it's usually running. While we waited we went to Disney Junior Live On Stage. That's a fun show, if you have a three year old with you...

After some lunch in the park we went back for naps but it wasn't enough. Beatrix was in and out of full meltdown mode all night. We barely made it through Storybook Dinner with the Princesses in Norway and Erin and I made a beeline for the margarita stand outside Mexico right after we got out.

Erin took the demon child back to the hotel and I took the camera around World Showcase (one of the must-do items on my list for this trip). After a photo walk around World Showcase Lagoon I took a ride on Living With The Land which was nice because Erin hates that ride and Beatrix wouldn't have lasted more than two minutes on it. Love the hydroponics...

Today was Animal Kingdom day for us and, sadly, our last day at Disney World. We began the day by getting Kilimanjaro Safari FastPasses and going on the Pagani Forest Exploration Trail. Between the trail and the safari we saw a lot of cool animals.

After lunch with Arlene Marie and her kids at Restaurantosaurus in Dinoland the three of us went to Finding Nemo - The Musical. It was a good show but I think Erin and Beatrix enjoyed it more than I did.

We went back to the hotel after the show for mandatory naps but only got about ninety minutes. That's not nearly enough for an already over-tired three year old and she was a pill the whole rest of the day.

Despite that we went back to Animal Kingdom for dinner at Yak and Yeti (which was excellent) and made it to the last performance of Festival of the Lion King. I thought this was a much better show than Nemo. Probably because it's supposed to be a musical. Either way it's a great show.

Our final attraction of the day was the Maharajah Jungle Trek. It was nice not only because we saw exotic animals but also because the park was getting ready to close and there were only about five people on it.

All in all we have had a great time at Disney World. There was a lot of rain and a few embarrassing meltdowns but we made a lot of excellent memories also. As soon as we get home we will start planning (and saving up for) our next Disney vacation.